Experimenting w/diff fruits and some veggies is fun (green leafy veggies like Kale are good btw) I don't eat enough fruits/veggies at all. Now I do in my smoothies . Gr8 for kids.
Fruit: almost all of my fruits are bought frozen. Ill also buy fresh then freeze them. Depends on the fruit & availability. I've used Kale, spinach,broccoli too. The fruits disguise the veggie flavor
I begin with any powders, then fruits, then yogurt/liquids (milk, juice, water, its up to you) . That combo works for my personal sized blender cup.
14 oz. of fruit smoothie yumminess! I have learned along the way how to make it healthy & taste good. Tropical fruits make good smoothies too. Cinnamon is very good for you that's why I use it. 🌸
Ready to go w/a side of my fave cereal in a baggy. .Each day I'm learning to make better food choices for myself, my weight, and energy levels. Before: 🚶🙇😥 After: 🏃💃👯
There you have it my friends. Smoothies rock because you can mix & match sooo many ingredients until you find your faves. They are great for kids & adults alike. What are your fave smoothie flavors?🍓
- 1.0 Banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1.0 Handful of Blueberries(fresh or frozen)
- 1.0 Handful of Raspberries(fresh or frozen)
- 1.0 Handful of Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- Cup of Soy/Rice/Almond/Cow Milk
- 1.0 Shake of Cinnamon (optional)
- 1.0Tbsp Protein Powder (I use Kiwigen)
- 1.0 "Cup" of preferred yogurt flavor