First blanch your asparagus for approx 1 minute then immediately put in an ice bath
Next slice your green onions and asparagus and sausage then dice your red bell pepper and cilantro. Set them aside in a bowl.
Add the crab meat with the prepped ingredients.
Start the couscous. Using water, couscous and butter. Use package instructions for making the couscous. Pour into a strainer and rinse with cold water. Drain. Set aside wit the other ingredients.
Next add shrimp. If using raw shrimp, bring about 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil then remove from heat. Add shrimp to water and let sit for approx 3-5 minutes or until shrimp is white and orange.
In a larger bowl add mayo, Dijon mustard, horseradish and Scotty B's Jalapeño Scream Gourmet Hot sauce. And fresh ground pepper and fresh ground sea salt to taste.
Finally add all your remaining ingredients into the large bowl an stir with a spoon until well blended.
Spoon your mixture into a martini glass and garnish with slice of lemon. And serve. You can also sprinkle some chopped parsley over the top.
- 2.0Tbsp Green onions finely sliced at a 45 degree angle
- 2.0Tbsp Blanched asparagus finely sliced
- 1.0 Celery rib. Finely sliced
- 2.0Tbsp Red bell pepper finely diced
- 1/2Tbsp Cilantro finely diced
- 1/2c Imitation crabmeat
- 1/2c Small-medium cooked shrimp
- 1/2c Polish Kielbasa finely sliced at 45 degree angle
- 3/4c Mayonnaise
- 2.0Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4c Scotty B's Jalapeño Scream Gourmet Hot Sauce
- 1.0Tbsp Horseradish
- 1/2c Couscous
- 1.0c Water
- 1/2Tbsp Butter
- 1.0 Lemon thinly sliced