- Make the top and bottom of the hamburger. Then, make the dark brown circle as the beef.
- Roll the light yellow clay to flat for making the cheese.
- Cut it into square.
- Glue on the hamburger.
- Take some the green clay and roll on hands to become a ball shape.
- Press on table to become a circle.
- Glue on ......
- Glue on the polymer clays.
- Glue on the top.
- Use the light yellow clay to make some balls and glue on to make the sesames.
- Pin some holes on the dark brown clay to make it more alike beef.
- Use the toothpick to move the green clay with curves to make it more alike cabbage.
- 10.0g Hearty Clay
- Polymar Clay Stick
- Wood Glue (white glue)
- 1.0 Toothpick
- 1.0 Metal Clip