Measure 1/4 cup of flour.
Add 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder.
Add 2 tablespoons sugar.
1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
Mix together the dry ingredients so there are no streaks of flour.
Measure 1/4 cup of milk, at room temperature.
Add 2 tablespoons of melted and cooled butter.
Add 1/4 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
Add 1 tablespoon of creamy peanut butter.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of mini chocolate chips. Then microwave on high for 1 minute.
Let cool for a couple of minutes before serving.
- 1/4c all-purpose flour
- 2.0Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2.0Tbsp sugar
- 1/4tsp baking powder
- 1/4c milk (at room temperature)
- 2.0Tbsp butter (melted and cooled)
- 1/4tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1.0Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1.0Tbsp mini chocolate chips