Separate the pieces of the shrine box and wipe them with a soft cloth to remove dust. Put the pieces together to make sure they fit properly. Label the pieces as necessary.
Cover the inside of the box pieces with decorative paper. Sponge edges with ink.
Assemble the box.
Using paint daubers, color the chipboard shapes. Use the daubers to color the box door as well. Use Nutmeg and Copper for a rusty look.
Glue chipboard elements to the door. Add a hitch fastener to act as a door knob.
Fill a small bottle with beads. Glue bottle and other embellishments to the top of the box.
Create three small tags to fit inside the box.
Use the paint daubers to color the months chipboard.
Cover the ATC tags with paper and glue one month word to each tag.
Decorate the back of each tag. Add photos, if desired.
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Chipboard:
- 1.0 By the Sea ATC Shrine Box
- 1.0 Months of the Year
- 1.0 Undersea Steampunk Shapes
- Graphic 45 By the Sea paper (12x12 and 8x8)
- 3.0 Graphic 45 Ivory ATC Tags
- Graphic 45 By the Sea Sticker Sheet
- 1.0 Tim Holtz hitch fastner
- 1.0 2" glass bottle
- 1.0 Small plastic compass
- Assorted shells, sea glass, stones
- Beach-themed beads
- Ranger Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs
- ColourArte Radiant Rain Daubers - Copper, Nutmeg
- 1/2" hole punch
- Corner Rounder
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Liquitex Matte Gel Medium
- Double-sided tape