These buckets cost me R39 each
I asked a great kitchen business (Heavenly kitchens) to help cut the wood for me.
You can get the sponge thicker if you want.
Center wood in middle of sponge, material & plastic
Pull material & plastic fairly firmly & staple on opposite sides.
Do the same in the centre of the 4 sides, keeping material & plastic firmly together.
Keep material tight under plastic.
Fold flaps to the side using scissors to straigthen, work anti-clockwise with folds so that you staple on top of each other.
Attach wood with screws. (I marked the wood strip & on the seat before so that it is centered)
And there's a comfortable, solid stool!
Use on patio, kitchen, kids rooms, school classroom etc. My art class is in lilac, lime, orange & yellow. You can have fun with colored or patterned materials!
Great "secret" storage!!!
- 25 liter bucket (open top diameter 29.5cm)
- Material cut into 60cm diameter
- Plastic (optional) cut into 60cm diameter
- Wood 1.5cm thick cut into circle of 32.5cm
- Wooden strip 1.5cm thick, 7cm wide, 28.5cm long
- 2 screws
- Sponge cut into circle 36cm diameter, 2.5 cm thick
- Staple gun