Using a mix of Colorations I I started adding lots of color to my bra....(well the one from the dollar store :)
Next I started building my background. I used a mix of Dimensional gems, Velvet & Sorbets. I created movement by making lots of overlapping circles.
Next I started coloring a lot of misc fabric and flowers using coloration's.. This is why I always try to buy white flowers
I even started to add a bit of Velvet to a bit of wire to make some Curly Q's....
After all my bits were dry I started building my cluster, adding in lots of bits and pieces of flair, resin and buttons.
Just to add a little detail to the background I randomly stamped using a bit of stazon on ink.
Lastly I added a quick little verse using my handy little label maker :)
I hope that you have enjoyed this canvas. I truly enjoyed making this canvas as this is truly a cause near and dear to my heart.
Thank you so much for stopping by today, Please make sure you stop in and Join or Facebook Group Art Anthology Adventures in Art :)
- Art Anthology Colorations -Heart
- Art Anthology Colorations -Glorious
- Art Anthology Colorations -Peacock feathers
- Art Anthology Colorations -Juicy
- Art Anthology Colorations -Plush
- Art Anthology Colorations -Grass
- Art Anthology Colorations -Ink Spot
- Art Anthology Dimensional Gems –Blue Topaz
- Art Anthology Colorations -Waimea Bay
- Art Anthology Colorations -Patience
- Art Anthology Velvet - Reef
- Art Anthology Velvet -Figi
- Art Anthology Sorbet -Honolulu Blue
- Prima Flowers
- Prima Resin
- Misc Flair
- Misc Beads & Buttons
- Misc Fabric
- Stazon Ink
- Misc Stamp
- Bra & Canvas