Peel an apple.
Optional: Grease the mug/bowl with oil before adding the ingredients.
In a mug or a small bowl, mix the egg with..
..the grated apple, oatmeal, baking powder and sweetener.
Whisk. Cook in the microwave for 1-2 minutes on the highest effect.
Turn upside down and serve!
I served mine with quark and apple sauce. Other toppings could be unsweetened peanut butter, yogurt, nuts etc.
Enjoy your breakfast!
- 50.0ml Oatmeal (preferably fiber oats)
- 1.0 Egg (or 2 egg whites)
- 1.0pch Baking powder
- 1.0Tbsp Cinnamon
- 0.0 Apple (grated)
- 0.0Tbsp Agave syrup or similar
- Nuts, apple sauce, yogurt, quark
- Butter, oil or coconut oil