Brush on some blue Mehron INtense Pro pressed pigment powder over the eyelids.
Add some more Mehron INtense Pro pressed pigment powder colors under the eyes and on the cheeks.
Add some black swirls. I used Wolfe black for this.
Add white (Wolfe) and bling it up!
I used 3 teardrop shaped acrylic gems on the center attached w/ spirit gum, and both fuchsia and silver Liquid Bling. (All available at Paintertainment.com!)
The big reveal!
- Mehron INtense Pro pressed pigment powders
- Eye shadow brush for powders
- Wolfe black & white paint
- #1 & #5 synthetic Wolfe brushes
- Liquid bling in fuchsia and silver
- Acrylic gems
- Water soluble spirit gum