Weaving - under, over, repeat. Do the opposite for the next row. rowrowoverrepeat.
Keep weaving until you reach the top. Glue down ends.
Cut your weaving into a basket shape. Curve the bottom.
Glue down burlap at the top edge of your basket.
Use marigold-colored papers and cut circles.
Make petals by cutting toward the center, all around. Pull petals up some.
Use tissue paper to make marigold centers. Crumple the tissue. Glue.
Glue down many flowers - overlapping is okay!
Add on your flowers and centers to the picture - in the basket.
Paint with green - vines, leaves.
Finished basket of marigolds.
- Brown or yellow paper 9x12
- Bright background paper, 12x18
- Glue bottles
- Burlap triangles, precut
- Dark brown paper strips, 1" wide x 9" long
- 3x3 papers in red, yellow & orange
- 3x3 tissue papers in red, yellow & orange
- Light and dark green paints
- Small paintbrushes