1. Peal the cucumber (optional), cut off the ends and slice it into relatively thin pieces, about 5mm thick (One 5th of an inch for those who use the imperial system).
2. Dice the onion, and cut tomato into 8th's or 12th's (whichever suits you- 8ths tends to be easier).
3. Clean the lettuce, however you want. I recommend a Salad Spinner if you happen to have one. Otherwise, you can just rip off the pieces of lettuce, and put them into the bowl.
Place all of the remaining ingredients you have cut into the main bowl.
5. Put the vinegar, as well as the olive oil into the bowl. Mix thoroughly, tongs are recommended but are optional. You can use your hands.
6. Put the salt 'n' pepper in the bowl, and again; mix thoroughly. Bon appetite! Your salad is ready.
- 1.0 Onion
- 3.0 Tomatoes
- 1.0bnch of Iceberg Lettuce
- 4.0Tbsp of Vinegar
- 4.0Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1.0 Cucumber
- 2.0tsp Salt
- 2.0tsp Pepper
- 1.0 Salad Spinner (Optional)
- 1.0 Pair of Tongs (Optional)
- 1.0 Large Bowl
- 1.0 Knife