2. Keep valuables out of view in case a burglar looks through your window.
3. Download tracking software onto laptops and mobile phones. Also register devices on www.immobilise.com
5. Don't leave garden tools or furniture outside. They could be used to commit a burglary.
Remember it only takes a minute to secure your property. Lock up or lose out! For more tips go to www.westyorkshire.police.uk/burglary
- House keys
- House alarm
- Door chimes
- Tracking software
- 5-lever mortice lock British Standard 3621
- TS007 3 star cylinder lock