1. Place your soccer ball three huge steps away from the net.
2. Pick out the part of the foot just above your toes.
3. Take three huge steps away from the ball
4. Run slowly at the ball and get faster and faster as you approach it.
5. As soon as you get as close as you can to the ball, plant your foot 5 inches to the side of the ball.
6. Then you bring the other foot in and use the part of the foot just above your toes when you collide with the ball.
Enjoy your perfect shoot
- A soccer ball
- A net
- Shoes optional