Open the Matchbox and remove the box part of the set.
Add pattern border strips to sides of box along with a scallop strip that has been punched out using border punch.
Punch four strips with border punch.
Add natural chipboard corners to sides of prepared box.
Adhere Scribble chipboard pieces to pattern paper; fussy cut around edges when dry.
I like to place my pattern paper, ephemera and photo to my projects to determine the placement before I adhere them down.
Die cut letters out of scrap chipboard and pattern paper; adhere together.
Adhere pattern paper to top of Matchbox Box. Add the prepared Scribble chipboard piece under photo. Place prepared letters in an arch shape around Scribble chipboard.
Fussy cut butterflies and leaves from pattern paper. Layer like butterflies together at the body and bend wings up.
Fussy cut butter flies and leaves from pattern paper; adhere to front of frame along with metal clothespin and chipboard.
Add natural chipboard to top of frame with fussy cut leaves and butterflies to top of frame. Adhere metal label holder to top of sentiment; adhere to top of frame along with butterfly.
Add flowers and butterflies to top of frame.
Write sentiment to journal ephemera; add it to frame along with butterfly.
Add more butterflies.
- 1.0 Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook 12x12 Paper Pad
- 1.0 Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook Patterns&Stripes Pad
- 1.0 Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook Journaling&Ephemera
- 1.0 Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook Journaling Chipboard
- 1.0 Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook Decorative Chipboard
- 1.0 Graphic 45 12&12 Matchbook Box
- 1.0 Graphic 45 Ornate Metal Label Holder
- 1.0 Graphic 45 Metal Clothespin
- 1.0 Graphic 45 Metal Door Plates & Knobs
- 1.0 Burlap Doily
- 1.0 Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Art Deco Borders&Corners
- 1.0 Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Victorian Corners
- 1.0 Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Scribbled Frames & Lines
- 1.0 Sizzix Type Lower Letter Minscules
- 1.0 Scallop Border Punch
- 1.0 Petaloo Flowers
- 1.0 Xyron Mega Runner
- 1.0 Scotch Quick Dry
- 1.0 Pop Dots