Cut some cardboard pieces. Two: 11"x5" for the base. Two 11"x2" for the two long sides of the basket. Two 7" 1/2"x2" for the handle. Three 5"x2", two for the sides of the basket and one for the handle
Use double-sided tape to glue these pieces so the base will be more resistant.
Cut four strips of different papers 3"x12"
Use double-sided tape to adhere paper on the cardboard pieces.
The base and sides of the basket.
Glue with binding glue as shown to form the basket.
Punch two holes with a Crop-a-Dile and put two eyelets on both of the handle pieces.
Glue with binding glue as shown.
Add the names of the seasons.
Glue some flowers.
Glue more flowers on the top
Add a ribbon bow, chipboards and all the embellishments you like and put the albums inside the basket.
Add chipboards with some brads on both sides of the basket.
- 1.0 #4501470 Place in Time DCE February Cut Appart
- 1.0 #4501470 Place in Time DCE April Cut Appart
- 1.0 #4501470 Place in Time DCE August Cut Appart
- 1.0 #4501470 Place in Time DCE October Cut Appart
- 1.0 #4501255 Children’s Hour Chipboard 2
- 1.0 #4501059 Time to Flourish Chipboard 2
- 1.0 #RS5008-104/4 Petaloo Brias Rose Canvas
- 1.0 #RS5006-100/4 Petaloo Rufled Peony White
- 1.0 #1112212 Petaloo Velvet Lilacs Apricot
- 1.0 #1101100 Petaloo Botanica Minis White
- 1.0 #590062 Prima Flowers
- 1.0 #942724 Prima Flowers
- 1.0 Some carboard
- 1.0 Ribbon