I created this beautiful G45 bag by taking apart a bag I had previously received a gift in.....tracing the pattern....scoring and assembling the new bag with Baby 2 Bride paper.
Add a nice layer of striped paper separated with craft card stock. Top off with a strip of burlap ribbon and lace.
Add an inked paper doily.
Layer patterned paper over doily.
Top off with journal card.
Add sticker to journal card.
Top off sticker with chipboard element.
Add layered satin ribbon bow.
Add floral bead embellishment sprays.
Finish off with beautiful dimensional flowers.
Start card by inking the base paper.
Layer on floral pattern.
Add striped pattern.
Add burlap ribbon trim and lace.
Top off with heart shaped doily.
Add journal card....upside down.
Top off with clock image.
Layer on beautiful bird image.
Finish off with dimensional flowers.
- Graphic 45 Baby 2 Bride~Birdy Baby Blues
- Graphic 45 Baby 2 Bride~Rock a Bye
- Graphic 45 Baby 2 Bride~Lullabye
- Graphic 45 Baby 2 Bride~Love Me Tender
- Graphic 45 Baby 2 Bride~Stickers
- Graphic 45 Edition Baby 2 Bride~Chipboard Tags
- Graphic 45 Botanical Tea~Love Notes
- Graphic 45 Botanical Tea~Hello Friend
- Graphic 45 A Ladies’ Diary Clock
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink~Gathered Twig
- Zva Creative Pearl Accents
- Petaloo Flowers
- Paper Doily
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Trim