Write down as many of the topic areas you can remember ...
Write on your progress sheet how many you topics you remembered. Next using your textbook or Miss Bowe's revision aid add the ones you missed.
Using one letter to remind you of each topic area come up with a word (mnemonic) to remember all the topic areas. For example CHIPS R is a mnemonic ...
- 4.0 Pens (different colours)
- 4.0 Highlighters (different colours)
- 1.0 Pad of paper (plain or coloured)
- 1.0 Set of flashcards (plain or coloured)
- 1.0 Method of timing (watch or phone)
- 1.0 Miss Bowe's Revision Booklet
- 1.0 GCSE Textbook