Tools: Pampered Chef Everyday RockCrok, Can Drainer, Professional Kitchen Shears, Batter Bowl, Mini Whisk...
Preheat oven to 375
Make frosting/My recipe: soften cream cheese, whisk till creamy, add coconut/almond milk-whisk in, add vanilla-whisk in, add powdered sugar. If using canned frosting, warm 1/2 can in micro.
Drain cherries (not needed if using canned pie filling)
Melt butter in rockcrok
Cut biscuits into quarters using Professional Kitchen Shears.
Spread drained cherries over butter.
Spread biscuit pieces evenly over cherries, place in oven for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven when golden brown.
Flip onto platter
Drizzle with frosting and....
Eat! Bon Appétit!
- 1.0 Package Biscuits (Trader Joes Buttermilk, Grands)
- 1.0 Jar Trader J's Morello Cherries or pie filling
- 3.0Tbsp Butter (I like Kerrygold)
- 1.0 Cream cheese frosting (homemade or canned)
- 4.0oz Softened cream cheese
- 0.0c Milk of choice (I use coconut/almond)
- 0.0c Powdered Sugar (more if you want sweeter)
- 1.0tsp Vanilla
The Big Enchilada, NM USA