1) First, you're going to collect all of your materials and put them in front of you on a table (like this).
2) Then, you're going to pick up your pencil and draw 4 flower petals.
3) Next, you're going to draw 4 smaller petals on the larger petals.
4) Now, you're going to draw a small circle in the middle of your flower petals.
5) Then, you're going to draw a stem under your large petals that was in the middle .
6) Now, you're going to draw 2 leaf petals on your stem.
7) Next , you will draw 5 lines on each petals that is on your stem .
7) Finally , you're going to draw a back drop for your flower and colour in your flower (optional).
This is what you should have archived today.
Thank you so much for watching and reading how to draw a flower ! ( by Daphne Boone-Ethier) bye.
- 1 piece of paper
- 1 pencil
- 1 box of markers