I begin by choosing two papers that go well together.
I cut the cards that are in the paper to make an arrangements behind the photo.
I add some Chipboard ant dies cuts in the magnifique collection Tales of You&Me of Prima.
I glue ....
Cardstock chipboard for 3 Dimandionnal texture.
Do you see texture I love it.
I add some beautiful Flowers of Prima
I add others Dies cuts of butterfly for look and lovely Texture.
Love the result!!!!
I add droplets of Magnifique Acrylic Paint Vintage Rose and Water
I do my lovely mixture gesso/water 50/50 for Droplets too.
I Love the diluted effect of Gesso.
I add some title in my Layout.
I add My lovely Ink irRESISTible Tuxedo Black.
And the irRESISTible Desert Sand too. Love the splash!!!!
Here is the final result. I like to make a page with the Main Kit.
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial! Check out swirlydoos.com, when you join Mention my name (Cindy) and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a 30% off coupon your purchase in the Swirlydoos store!
- 1.0 Belles Mélodies d'amour Tales of you&Me Prima
- 1.0 Contes de toi et moi Tales of you&Me Prima
- 1.0 Tales of you&Me Chipboards
- 1.0 Taales of you&Me Ephemera
- 1.0 Flowers Vintage Emporium 586560
- 1.0 Acrylic Paint Vintage Rose Finnabair
- 1.0 irRESISTible Tuxedo Black
- 1.0 irRESISTible Desert Sand
- 1.0 Gesso White Bob Ross