I tore up various sheets from the 8x8 An Eerie Tale paper pad and adhered to a 12x12 piece of Kraft paper with Multi Medium.
A close up of the paper.
When dry, I applied various colors and textures through various TCW stencils.
Here is a close up of the finished paper.
I began by painting the edges of my cigar box with High Impact Paint. I then measured and cut pieces from my "made paper" to fit my box. HINT: CUT ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE PAPER.
I applied the papers to box with Multi Medium. Then I let the creating begin with a pile of Beautiful PETALOO BLOOMS!
I began with a flower cluster on the top of the box of Textured Burlap flowers, Botanica beauties, and nestled in Berry Clusters and colored Darjeeling foliage.
I continued the flower cluster down the side of the box.
I finished off the box with a Tattered Quote. I hope you have enjoyed my decorated cigar box!
- Petaloo Textured Elements Burlap Blossomsx4 Black
- Petaloo Textured Elements Burlap Blossoms x 10
- Petaloo Botanica Blooms x 4 Purple
- Petaloo Botanica Chantilly Mixed Sienna
- Petaloo Darjeeling Mini Pearl Daisies Natural
- Petaloo Darjeeling Petities Purple
- Petaloo Botanica Spring Berry Clusters Purple
- Petaloo Botanica Minis Peach
- Petaloo Textured Mini Blossoms Black
- Graphic45 An Eerie Tale 8x8 Pad
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam Golden Goddess
- Tattered Angels High Impact Pigment Black
- Tattered Angel Glimmer Glaze Purple Passion
- TCW Persian Gate
- TCW Netting
- TCW Fireworks
- Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste Gold