Clean chicken then add lime/vinegar to wash the meat. Then rinse
Add seasonings herbs, all purpose seasoning, soya sauce, ketchup. Mix together then leave to marinate about 5 minutes.
Add sugar and oil in the hot pan. Wait until sugar raise and get brown then add the meat. Leave until the meat is cooked. Sometimes you will have to watch the fire to prevent sticking.
- 3.0 packs of chicken
- 3.0 limes to cut the freshness of chicken
- 1/4tsp All purpose seasoning
- 1.0tsp garlic (finely chopped)
- 1.0Tbsp Ginger (Finely Chopped)
- 1/2c Soya Sauce
- 1/2c Ketchup
- 1.0Tbsp Chadon Beni, thymes,
- 1.0 Spoon of Sugar (Pot Spoon)
- 2.0Tbsp Oil