For my first layer I attached a bit of torn dictionary pages using a gel medium.
I continued building my background with a layer of stucco through our Dottie Stencil.
After stamping these big beautiful flowers with a waterproof ink (I used Staz On) I colored these blooms with a mix of purples. ***The last paint that I added was Imperial Sorbet to form a resit.
Next I added my Colorations Spray, my flowers were safe because of the resit layer created by using the Sorbet.
and more colorations.......
Next I worked a bit of Velvet into the background to further deepen the color. Also I worked the pain around the edge of the canvas to color the sides.
For a bit of a pop I added a layer of Tink Sorbet through our Bubbles stencil, randomly around the canvas.
Look at all that yummy Texture :)
and there you have it a pretty little canvas with lots of layers :)
Thank you so much for stopping by today I hope I have inspired you to create something pretty :)
- Art Anthology Tool Kit
- Art Anthology Stencils
- Art Anthology Colorations Spray -Ink Spot
- Art Anthology Colorations Spray- Grass
- Art Anthology Colorations Spray- Peacock Feathers
- Art Anthology Colorations Spray- Waimea Bay
- Art Anthology Colorations Spray- Raider
- Art Anthology Dimensional Gem- Amber
- Art Anthology Dimensional Gem- Flourite
- Art Anthology Sorbet- Viridian
- Art Anthology Sorbet- Tink
- Art Anthology Sorbet- Imperial
- Art Anthology Velvet- Mardri Gras
- Art Anthology Velvet- Tango
- Art Anthology Velvet- Mayan Gold