Put some petroleum jelly into the microwaveable jar.
Add your chap stick and pigmented lip stick (mine are from dollar tree).
Put your mixture in the microwave for one minute then stir thoroughly. You can put it back in if you need to. Everything should be melted. I it isn't, try ten seconds at a time.
Then pour your mixture into your container. I used the cap of a water bottle.
Put your lip balm in the fridge for 2-5 minutes.
This is what mine looks like! Hope you found this helpful!
I will post an alternative way to do this. Look out for more guides from me!
- Petroleum jelly or Vaseline
- (Optional) Chap stick (for SPF)
- Pigmented lip stick for color
- A microwave safe bowl or jar
- Container for lip balm
- Toothpicks or stirring utensils