How to create with marion smith and perfect paints
Create With Marion Smith and Perfect Paints
I used a 11"x14" canvas. I cut Marion Smith's Antique Emporium to 10.5"x12" and adhered the left over strip to the bottom of my canvas with Ranger Multi Medium.
I applied Perfect Paints Polishing Plaster and Weathered Plaster through The Crafter Workshop ~ Alhambra and Quatrefoil Reversed.
I then applied a mixture of Perfect Glaze Medium and Shimmering Matte Acrylic ~ Aged Copper over the canvas. Then I removed some of the color with a baby wipe.
I mixed Perfect Paints Shimmering Stucco with Shimmering Matte Acrylic ~ Moss Green, to create a mixture I applied through The Crafter's Workshop ~ Herbarium stencil on Marion Smith paper.
I cut out my foliage and added them to the BEAUTIFUL flower cluster created using Petaloo Botanica collection.
Hope you have enjoyed my tutorial. Complete info can be found at http://petaloo.typepad.com/blog/2015/04/when-you-know.html
- Marion Smith Timepiece Collection
- Petaloo Botanica ~ Sugared Bloom x 4 ~ Teal, Mocha
- Petaloo Botanica ~ Botanica Blooms x 4 ~ Yellow
- Petaloo Botanica ~ Sugared Minis ~ Mocha , Teal
- Petaloo Botanica ~ Minis Yellow
- Petaloo Botanica ~ Floral Ephemera ~ Peach
- Petaloo Botanica ~ Hydrangeas ~ Blue
- Perfect Paints ~ Perfect Glaze Medium
- Perfect Paints ~ Polishing Plaster ~ Apricot Lily
- Perfect Paints ~ Weathered Plaster ~ Burnt Brick
- Perfect Paints ~ Shimmering Stucco
- Perfect Paints Shimmering Matte Acrylic Moss Green
- Ranger ~ Multi Matte Medium
- Impression Obsession ~ When You Know
I hail from the small but Beautiful state of New Hampshire. My creative style I would say is Distress meets Shabby and always has a FLOWER!!!
The Conversation (0)