I used some modeling paste over most of the stencil.
I flipped the stencil over and used it on the opposite page, again going over most of it with modeling paste.
I lightly covered both pages with some watered down gesso.
Spritz the page with some water and some Colorations spray - Indigo.
Spritz top corner with Colorations spray - Steel.
Spray over some areas of the top corner with Colorations spray - Raider.
Spray Colorations spray - Warm, over various areas of the page.
Sprits with water and allow some color to lift.
Painted chipboard piece with Sorbet - Chocolate.
Paint chipboard clock face and some gears with Sorbet Chocolate paint.
Paint some gears with both Metal Effects paint - Gold and Copper.
Ink edges of clock, words and pages with TH Vintage Photo and Gathered Twigs Distress Inks.
Add foam tape and double sided tape behind some areas of the clock, then glue down with gel medium.
Using gel medium glue down all embellishments. I used metal effects - rust on the weathered clock. I also added metal clock hands with a brad to the clock face.
- Mixed Media Art Journal
- Art Anthology Stencil - Scales
- Art Anthology Colorations - Indigo
- Art Anthology Colorations - Steel
- Art Anthology Colorations - Raider
- Art Anthology Colorations - Warm
- Art Anthology Sorbet - Chocolate
- Art Anthology Metal Effects - Gold
- Art Anthology Metal Effects - Copper
- White Gesso
- Gel Medium
- Recollections Pape Pad - Memories Documented
- Weathered Clock sz-657190
- Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
- Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs
- Metal Effects - Rust
- Modeling Paste
- Foam Tape
- Double-sided tape