Create a 5 ¼” x 7 ¼” card base using white card stock. Create a 5” x 7” mat using Royal Menagerie Paper – Penny for Your Thoughts.”
Using 579890 – Fluttering Flowers Stencil- spread light paste across the stencil with palette knife. Allow to dry.
Adhere the "textured" card mat to the center of the card base.
Layer flowers from the 583354 – Royal Menagerie Diana Flowers pack on the left side of the card.
Select a rectangular and a circular tag from the Garden Fable Tags. Stamp “Darling” on one. Add twine to the top of each tag. Adhere tags together using dimensional foam adhesive.
Add tags to the right, center of the card just beside the flower cluster. Tie two bows using the extra twine. Add to the center of each tag.
Using 582340 - Royal Menagerie – Cling Stamps set, stamp two butterflies onto vellum. Trim. Adhere to the flowers as shown.
Punch three strips of Royal Menagerie paper using a decorative punch.
Adhere strips together in a staggered design.
Trim strips and adhere to the lower right side of the card.
Use decorative scissors to cut a thin, scalloped strip.
Add strip as shown, then add liquid pearls to the strip. Dry. To finish the design, scatter crystals throughout the card. ~Robin Shakoor for Prima
- 1.0 582449 – Royal Menagerie – Tags and Tickets
- 1.0 583354 – Royal Menagerie Diana Flowers
- 1.0 583293 - Royal Menagerie – Louise Flowers
- 1.0 576226 – Epiphany - Say it in Crystals
- 1.0 582340 - Royal Menagerie – Cling Stamps
- 1.0 579500 – Garden Fable – Tag Me
- 1.0 579890 – Fluttering Flowers Stencil
- 12.0in 847425 - Royal Menagerie Paper– Penny
- 1.0 961404 – Light Paste Opaque Matte