Stamp the edges.
Add gesso with a (clean) creaditcard.
Spray the page with Glorious and Siesta Key and let it flow.
Wipe with a dry towel so the gesso turns almost white again.
Dry with the heatgun.
Use the Fragments stencil with Linen.
After the Linen is dry, spray with Sandcastle.
Add some Gemstones and Gesso to the embellishments. Dry with the heatgun.
Color them with the Colorations.
Stamp with black Archival ink.
Add Velvet Kona with the Dot Matrix stencil.
Arrange your embellishments, add some black yarn and glue with heavy body medium or other glue.
Add some cristals with glue. And add some splashes with the Minx. Dry with the heatgun before doing the last step!
Finally add a chipboard text and some gesso splashes.
Thanks for watching! For more details and ART: http://artanthologyinc.com/blog/?p=15223&preview=true
Follow me via https://mvm-creative.com/ for all my creative activities ;)
- Art Anthology Colorations - Siesta Key
- Art Anthology Colorations - Glorious
- Art Anthology Colorations - Sandcastle
- Art Anthology Clear Coats - Linen
- Art Anthology Velvet - Kona
- Art Anthology Gemstones - Amber
- Art Anthology Minx - Decadent
- Art Anthology Minx - Panache
- Art Anthology Minx - Midnight
- Art Anthology Stencil 8x12 - Fragments
- Art Anthology Stencil 6x9 - Dot Matrix
- Stamps and ink