Layout is made with Art Anthology products.
I made photos from house numbers in 2 streets in a old village in France.
Tear apart a part of your paper and mark the space that is open.
Add Minx ink on the frame and dry with the heatgun.
Add lace, flowers and metal embellishments and brush a little gesso on top of it.
Give it some shimmer with Fairy Dust.
And give is color with the Colorations.
Add your photos.
Cover your photos.
Spatter the Minx inks. (Dry in between)
Add some dew drops and ready!!
Some detail pics....
More inspiration at https://mvm-creative.com/ Till the next snapguide!! Or youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/user/MvMdesigns
- Art Anthology - Colorations Waimea Bay
- Art Anthology - Colorations Patience
- Art Anthology - Fairy Dust Ice
- Art Anthology - Minx ink Decadent
- Art Anthology - Minx ink Enchanting
- Art Anthology - Minx ink Panache
- Art Anthology - Minx ink Midnight
- White gesso
- Melissa Frances Frame
- Lace and embellishments
- 7 Dots Studio - Verano Azul papers