Start with Art journal base.I choose one of one prepared previously. I created it a few weeks ago. I used Peacock Feather and Glorious,some paper scraps, gesso, AA Stencil Pipe Dream and Lagoon Velvet
A little sneak peak..
First, use AA Cotton...
Cover all page, to add smooth effect and some shimmer
Next, Create some texture with Tick Tock Stencil and gel medium. Let it dry...
Stamp a little bit with dry stamp on the gel medium texture.
Next more texture with gesso and Off the Grid stencil
Prepare mechanicals chipboard. Cut some parts of it.
Put them on the page to see how it fits together...
Paint them with Minxs: Indulgence and Allure to create flowers ;) Add some doodle steams and leaves. Create more doodling here and there if you like it.
In the end add some splash with Minxs.
Thank you for stopping by, Marta De :)
- Art journal base
- some paper scraps
- Art Anthology VELVETS: Cotton and Lagoon
- AA Colorations: Peacock Feathers, Glorious
- AA MINXs : Allure and Indulgence
- Black Pen and White Sharpie
- Gel medium
- some favorite stamps
- AA Stencils : Tick Tock, Off the Grid, Pipe Dream
- Mechanical chipboard from Melissa Frances