I began the process by using various Core'dinations Cardstock, die-cut using the Tattered Leaves Die. I then embossed the leaves and sanded using Core'dinations Sand it Set!
I lightly applied Shimmering Matte Artist Acrylic paint to my leaves using a fan brush.
Using a Stipple brush, I applied other Shimmering Matte Artist Acrylic paint randomly to the leave, adding additional color to mirror Fall Leaves.
I then outlined my leaves with a Warm Gray Big Brush giving the leaves definition. I then crumpled and stapled the leaves for deeper dimension.
I created my background by using the left over Core'dination diecut paper as a stencil and applied Shimmering Matte Artist Acrylic through it. I then used TCW Brick Stencil to create my brick wall.
I then set about creating my flower cluster using various Petaloo flowers.
The Petaloo Textured Burlap flower was the PERFECT focal point for my canvas.
I painted the Petaloo CMC Fancy Frame Chipboard with more of the Shimmering Matte Artist Acrylic paint and used it to frame "LOVE"!
I adhered the leaves and flowers to my canvas using Xyron Double Sided High Tack Tape. Hope you enjoyed my Fall Inspired Canvas!
- Petaloo Textured Burlap Blossoms x 4
- Petaloo Botanica Foral Ephemera
- Petaloo Botanica Faux Dried Berry Clusters
- Petaloo Textured Mini Blossom x 8 Ivoyr
- Petaloo Darjeeling Mini Mix Purple
- Petaloo CMC Chipboard Fancy Frames
- Core'dinations 6x6 Cardstock Darks
- Core'dinations Cardstock Brownie
- Core'dinations Sand It Set
- Xyron Double-Sided High Tack 1/2" Tape