First cover tag with clear gesso and allow to dry. Use crackling texture paste through stencil and allow to dry.
Add some random stamping using black archival ink and dry ink completely. Start adding colorations sprays and be sure to dry each color completely so they do not run into each other.
Add some embossing powder in areas for shine and dimension.
Here I added some splatters of Colorations Peacock and Raider and dried. Some white gesso was added through the scrollwork on the stencil and dried. Lightly brush edges with one of the velvet colors.
Add cardboard pieces or foam dots to fussy cut images from paper and glue to tag.
Use different sizes and heights to create three dimensional look with the fussy cut images.
Build your images up in layers.
Add flowers and flare or sentiment.
All products used are available to purchase at www.artanthology.net
Please share what you create with us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/741057632686564/
Thanks so much for viewing my tutorial!Jenn
- Art Anthology Colorations Spray Juicy
- Art Anthology Colorations Spray Avocado
- Art Anthology Colorations Spray Wild Orchid
- Art Anthology Colorations Spray Peacock
- Art Anthology Colorations Spray Raider
- Art Anthology Velvet Limeaid
- Art Anthology Velvet Tango
- Art Anthology Velvet Mardi gras
- Art Anthology Minx Ink Bankroll
- Art Anthology Minx ink Majestic
- Art Anthology Blocked stencil
- Art Anthology Scales stencil
- Art Anthology Keyhole stencil
- Clear gesso
- White gesso
- Matte Gel Medium
- Adhesive foam Dots or squares
- Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells papers
- Graphic 45 Rare Oddities paper
- clear embossing powder
- Crackling texture paste
- chipboard kraft colored tags