Paint edges and stand of birdhouse with paint with paint brush; dry. Paint over once dry with antiquing cream; dry. Using a damp cloth whip off some of the antiquing cream. Dry completely.
Apply black paint to stamp with paint brush. Stamp edges of birdhouse. Dry
Add pattern paper to front, back and sides of birdhouse. Punch scallop border from pattern paper; add to front and back of prepared birdhouse under border strip.
Fussy cut butterflies from pattern paper; layer together and adhere to birdhouse.
Fussy cut images from pattern paper. Add to front of birdhouse.
Fussy cut flowers from pattern paper, roll on soft mat with stylus. Add to front of birdhouse with moss, metal feather and chipboard piece.
Die cut doilies from pattern paper.
Adhere doilies to roof and sides of birdhouse.
Add chipboard to top of birdhouse.
Fussy cut journal block from pattern paper, distress edges. Add to side of birdhouse.
Adhere moss to top of birdhouse. Add rolled flower and fussy cut dragon fly to top of birdhouse
Add fussy cut egg and butterfly to top of birdhouse.
Add small burlap bird to top of birdhouse.
Add net bow to top of birdhouse with more prepared flowers and butterflies.
Add another journal image to the other side of birdhouse with moss, metal feather, fussy cut butterflies and eggs.
- 1.0 Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook
- 1.0 Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook Decorative Chipboard
- 1.0 Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook Journaling Chipboard
- 1.0 Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook Flowers
- 1.0 Hampton Arts Nature Sketchbook Stamp Set
- 1.0 7 1'2 Bird House
- 1.0 Graphic 45 6"x6" Nature Sketchbook Pattern&Stripes
- 1.0 Sizzix Hello Doily Die
- 1.0 DecoArt Media Yellow Oxide and Carbon Black Paint
- 1.0 DecoArt Media English Red Oxide Antiquing Cream
- 1.0 Flower Mat
- 1.0 Stylus
- 1.0 Tweezers
- 1.0 Paper Studio Metal Feathers
- 1.0 Distress Tool
- 1.0 Pop Dots
- 1.0 Scotch Quick Dry Glue
- 1.0 Scissors
- 1.0 Trimmer
- 1.0 EK Success Scallop Flower Punch
- 1.0 Moss
- 1.0 Small Burlap Red Bird
- 1.0 Net Ribbon