Put vaseline into container
Mix in some coloring- the more, the redder. It's best to go light!
Add a couple drops of the oil. The amount of oil depends on how liquid you want your gloss to be. (If you are putting your gloss in a special lip gloss container, put more. )
Add your yummy flavor and shimmer (optional )
Voila! Mine came out a rosy, shimmery color.
If you want to put your gloss in a container with a wand, scoop the gloss into a plastic bag and cut a hole at the tip, like you would do for icing. Squeeze it in and close the lid.
- Petroleum jelly (vaseline)
- Oil (don't use olive oil because it has a flavor)
- Red food coloring
- Flavor ( i will use vanilla )
- Shimmer (optional - you can use eyeshadow )
- Mixing utensil, toothpicks are useful
- Container for your lip gloss
- Paper towels! Vaseline gets greasy on your hands.