Start with preparing paper. I glued sobe paper pieces of the same paper, to cover some designs from the background.
Choose the photo.
Add some Plush coloration spray through the stencil.
Putt all embelishments on the page, to see how the composition will fit together.
Create the background with stamp and gesso.
Just here and there.
Add more texture with Pixie.
Paint the embellishments with Pixie and Dazzle.
Pixie with microbeads...
Glue it all on the page, put some 3d foam or chipboards between the layers.
Apply some Dazzle around the composition.
Add some cequins on the top of Dazzle.
Add some stamps with black ink..
...to complete the composition.
Create some random splashes with Raider coloration spray.
Add some more doodling with White Sharpie.
- Plush Art Anthology coloration spray
- Art Anthology Sorbet - Pixie
- Art Anthology Sorbet - Dazzle
- Gel Medium
- 7 Dots Studio paper
- Melissa Frances wooden and chipboard embelishments
- Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
- Art Anthology Raider - coloration spray
- Sharpie white
- Art Anthology Stencil - Retro
- Palette knife