Create texture to you tag using a stencil and modeling paste. Ink the edges once the paste has dried.
Cut out patterns and images. I chose to cut the ephemera cards.
Stamp randomly with different shades of ink. Doesn't have to be perfect stamped images as these will be covered layer on.
Randomly dry brush some sparkling acrylic paint to your tag
Adhere gauze or cheesecloth to the middle and a piece of lace trim at the bottom
Layer the cut out images/patterns and embellish as desired.
A few beautiful beads add interest to your hanging tag decor
And this is the finished project
I hope this project inspired you. Thanks for checking it out! :) Happy crafting! - Donna
- Graphic 45 World's Fair 12x12, 8x8 papers
- Graphic 45 World's Fair chipboard
- Graphic 45 stamp
- Faber Castell whipped spackle
- Colorbox antiquing inks
- COlorbox blending tool
- Pearlecent liquid acrylic paints
- The Crafter's workshop stencil
- lace trims, gauze/cheeseclothe
- metal butterfly
- beads, rhintestones