Start with two pages.I don't remember when I started painting this, but I know I applied some white gesso on Prima Epiphany paper & added some Peacock Feathers, Studio Blue, & Glorious AA Mists.
Today it's time to give them a second look. Spray with Timeless on the corners.
Add some Glorious.
Splash with Juicy and let it dry.
Apply some Persimmon using the Spatula (from out tool kit).
Create some texture with Catalyst tool from Princeton.
Paint a flower stamp with Wineberry Velvet.
Stamp some flowers on the page.
Add more stamping with black ink.
Create some almost real ;) flowers.
Add tittle and some details with black pen. It 's finished.
- Art journal base
- AA mists: Peacock feathers, studio blue, glorious
- Timeless, juicy
- AA Velvets: Perismmone and Wineberry
- Catalyst contour tool from Princeton.
- Catalyst Mini Blade 01 from Princetone.
- Gesso white
- Crafting Mat
- Small size brush. I used one from Princeton.
- Black Ink, Black Pen
- Some flower stamps or your favorite stamps.