Take cup of paint from tray with string clipped.
If it is really runny you can let it drip on paper.
"I can control the paint.. the paint has a life of it's own I try to let it live" -Jackson Pollock Students will do the same when working! :)
Can also work on another rectangle and do a more simple 1 pt. perspective painting.
Notice how the different the thickness of the paint changes the way the sting prints
- Watered down Tempera Paint in small cups
- Various string and yarn on clothes line clip
- Paper to paint on -Cut to look like canvas in room
- Painting placemats (paint will go off the edge)
- Water Cup to rinse string when it becomes muttled