Cut out a postage stamp shape with the Tim Holtz die. Attach it onto a piece of linen cardstock. Then cut out two slightly smaller rectangles from two other papers and glue them onto your card as well
Cut out four sunflowers from one of the papers in the Graphic 45 French Country 8" Pad and attach them to your card in the way shown in this photo.
Take the bracket-shaped chipboard piece from the Times Nouveau chipboard package and attach it in the middle of the card.
Cut out two more sunflowers and attach them on top of the chipboard frame in the left lower and right upper corner.
Take another chipboard embellishment from the Times Nouveau package and attach it in the middle of your card on top of the bracket-shaped chipboard piece.
Cut out three butterflies from one of the sheets in the Botanicabella Deluxe Kit and attach them to the card. Also add a chipboard label and a die-cut on top of the chipboard piece.
- 1.0 Graphic 45 French Country 8" Pad
- 1.0 Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante Deluxe Kit
- 1.0 Graphic 45 Times Nouveau Chipboard
- 1.0 Graphic 45 Couture Chipboard
- 1.0 Graphic 45 Couture Banners
- 1.0 Graphic 45 Botanicabella Deluxe Kit
- 1.0 linen cardstock card
- 1.0 Distress Ink 'Walnut Stain'
- 1.0 Tim Holtz Postage Stamp Frame Die
- 1.0 pearls and rhinestones