Gather your supplies and you are ready to begin.
Place the foam so it sits snugly in the vase. Next coil the wires to create a ring that rests on the lip if the container. Then give the blooms a fresh cut and insert them into the water tubes.
Arrange the ornaments to cover the top section of exposed foam. Then nestle, the orchids in being sure to hide the water tubes.
- 1.0 Clear glass vase
- 1.0 Roll Oasis flat wire in silver
- 2.0 Rolls Oasis aluminum wire in red and green
- 1.0 Oasis rainbow foam in brick
- Assorted Christmas ball ornaments
- 3-5 cymbidium orchid blooms
- 3-5 water tubes