Begin by cutting a 6 x 12 inch panel to be the base of the card. Score at 6 inches to create a square. Ink all sides with Distress Ink.
Add second layer cut at 5 x 5 inches using double sided adhesive tape.
Cut next layer at 4 6/8 x 4 6/8 inches. Ink all side well and attach to center with adhesive tape.
Begin layering the center with the next layer cut to 4 3/4 x 4 3/4 inches. Ink well and attach to base.
Add wood grain patterned paper cut at 2 3/4 x 4 3/4 inches. Ink edges and attach to bottom of last layer.
Finish the Chain Link Chipboard with white gel pen. Allow to dry and attach to base.
Begin focal point with rectangle cut at 3 x 4 1/4 inch. Adhere to base.
Attach small length of cheesecloth with glue gun. Pull ends to ravel slightly.
Using foam Spacers attach journal card.
Cut strip of lined paper from the journal tag page and cut dovetail ends. Ink well and attach with foam spacers.
Continue adding clipped layers from the journal tag page.
Finish the Chain Link Frame with gold paint and white gel pen. Allow to dry and attach using hot glue.
Using foam spacers attach the oval floral sticker.
Finish with burlap bow, flowers, and fussy cut balloon image.
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts~Chain and Gear Frame
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts~Chainlink Panel
- BoBunny Somewhere In Time~Combo Stickers
- BoBunny Somewhere In Time~Evening Mist
- BoBunny Somewhere In Time~Memento
- BoBunny Somewhere In Time~Passage
- BoBunny Somewhere In Time~Imagination
- BoBunny Somewhere In Time~Keepsake
- Really Reasonable Ribbon~Trim
- Really Reasonable Ribbon ~Flowers
- Cheery Lynn ~Hello Die
- Ranger Distress Ink~Gatherd Twigs
- White Gel Pen
- Gold Acrylic Paint
- Double Sided Adhesive Tap
- Hot Glue
- Foam Spacers
- White Cheesecloth