Covered MDF frame with back acrylic paint. Selected background papers from Graphic 45 - Rare Oddities.
To embellish the picture frame, elements such as the owl, flowers and top and bottom borders were fussy cut from the Rare Oddities paper pack. Crows, webs & spiders were cut from card with Silhouette
I added a couple of glass bottles to accentuate the 3D effect of the shelf. Bottles were part filled with "Glossy Accents" and a few drops of alcohol inks - shaken not stirred - and left to dry.
Apothecary jar and bottles were cut from Rare Oddities paper and coated in Glossy Accents to give a glass like finish. Iron railing was cut from black card using a Memory Box die and a die cutter.
This completes my Rare Oddities - Shadow box project share. Thanks for taking the time to look. Tess Godwin
- 1.0 MDF Shadow Box (The MDF Man)
- 2.0 Miniature Glass Bottles (Tim Holtz)
- 2.0 Black Card
- 1.0 Rare Oddities 12x12 pad (Graphic45)
- 1.0 Rare Oddities 6x6 pad (Graphic45)
- 1.0 Mars Black Acrylic paint (Royal & Langnickel)
- 1.0 Stickles Glitter Glue - Paprika (Ranger)
- 1.0 Glossy Accents (Ranger)