Cut Secret Garden Garland paper at 4.25"X5.75". Use blending tool to ink around edges with Wilted Violet Ink. Cut green Secret Garden Planted paper at 3.75"X5.5", and ink edges with Mowed Lawn Ink.
Use blending tool with Distress Inks (Seedless Preserves and Wilted Violet) to mask some blossoms with the back of the Tim Holtz (Blossom) Stencil.
You can see in this photo the part of the stencil that I used right below. Place your stencil over the ink again, and lightly apply some Glitter Paste (Wasabi).
Gather Inks, white cardstock, Water Brush, embossing ink and powders. Stamp and emboss the eggs, grass, bow tie, and bunny ears with embossing powder. Use the Brush and Distress Inks to color them.
Use scissors to fussy cut your images, and glue onto the green paper as shown. Use black ink to stamp the glasses onto the center egg, and glue some googly eyes to it.
Glue the green paper onto the striped paper, attach a strip of blue ribbon from the Ephemera, on the bottom. Sew a zigzag along the ribbon. I used my sewing machine but you could also hand-stitch it.
Attach the striped brad to the left side of the ribbon, and glue down another egg to the right. Stamp bunny feet with black ink, fussy cut, and glue to the bottom of the center egg.
Add the alpha stickers from the 12 X 12 Collection Pack, to spell "Hoppy", and emboss "Easter" with white embossing powder onto the top right side. You can find all products at www.FotoBella.com.
Then just glue your papers to your card base, which I got from the Ephemera, by scoring the blue dotted cardstock in half to measure 4.5"X6". Tutorial by FotoBella Design Team Member Drea.
- Bo Bunny Secret Garden I Want It All Bundle
- Bo Bunny Secret Garden 12x12 Collection Pack
- Bo Bunny Secret Garden Ephemera
- Bo Bunny Secret Garden Brads
- Bo Bunny Eggcellent Stamp
- Bo Bunny Wasabi Glitter Paste
- Tim Holtz Stencil (Blossom)
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Victorian Velvet
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Shaded Lilac
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Twisted Citron
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Mowed Lawn
- Ranger Sea Foam White Embossing Powder
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink
- Silver Marker
- Googly Eyes
- White Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Water Brush Detailer
- Ink Blending Tool
- Heat Gun
- Sewing Machine (Optional)