Once you choose stencil apply texture medium through it randomly on white gesso prepared canvas. Add stamps with black Archival Ink. I then started with my AA Colorations Spray in Juicy and Timeless.
Here more color was added as well as my gessoed pieces to begin my focal point. Lightly spray water and move ink around slowly to get the desired look.
More pieces, florals and some cheesecloth for texture. I did not remember to take a pic of next step which was to cover these in white gesso sparingly. I left to dry overnight.
Add other textural elements such as melange stones, glass glitter and/or beads. Here i began to add the AA Teal colors of Peacock and Siesta Key. again allow drying time of at least a few hours.
And there you have it! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and it inspires you to create yours! Remember you can get all the yummy Art Anthology used here and more at the online store! (see last step)
Be sure to visit Art Anthology Online at: www.artanthology.net
- Art Anthology Rustic Colorations spray
- Art Anthology Siesta Key Colorations Spray
- Art Anthology Peacock Colorations Spray
- Art Anthology Timeless Colorations Spray
- Art Anthology Juicy Colorations Spray
- Any gold light mistable spray
- Texture paste
- Stamps (script)
- Archival Ink Black
- White Gesso
- Glue choice
- Melange stones
- Glass glitter and beads
- Face focal or whatever you choose as a focal