After placing and adhering a mix of metal, chipboard and plastic bits and pieces I covered the entire palette with gesso.
And then I added a second coat of gesso....
Finally it was on to the fun! I began adding Minx Shimmering Inks. I let them move and mix.
After I was happy with the mix of Minx Inks. I added a bit or Raider Colorations through my favorite Cracked Stencil. and added a bit of splatters just because :)
Next I painted a couple old paint brushes with gesso and covered them with more Minx Inks. After painting my brushes I dipped them in Fluorite Dimensional Gemstones.
After everything was dry I wired the brushes together and attached them to the palette.
Finally I added a bit of random stamping and edging.
And there you have it a fun Mixed Media collage.
Thank you so much for stopping by today I hope that you enjoyed my little Palette!
- Art Anthology -Allure Minx Shimmering Inks
- Art Anthology -Enchanting Minx Shimmering Inks
- Art Anthology -Radiance Minx Shimmering Inks
- Art Anthology -Majestic Minx Shimmering Inks
- Art Anthology -Midnight Minx Shimmering Inks
- Art Anthology -Black Leather Jacket Sorbet
- Art Anthology -Fluorite Dimensional Gemstones
- Art Anthology -Cracked Stencil
- Art Anthology -Raider Colorations Color Spray
- Metal bits and pieces
- buttons, paint brushes and bits
- Prima 3D Gloss Gel