Adhere pattern paper to top of wreath, sand of. Adhere fussy cut image and pattern paper to back of wreath.
Add doily to inside of circle.
Fussy cut images out of pattern paper, set to one side.
Adhere fussy cut images to top of wreath.
Cut two doilies in half; adhere behind wreath.
Add second fussy cut Midnight Masquerade to top of wreath with pop dots.
Add fussy cut image to top of wreath with pop dots.
Add Chic Key Hole to top of burlap doily.
Die Cut and form accordion mini rosettes.
Add to rosettes to top of wreath.
Add fussy cut mask to top.
Punch 1/2" circles from pattern paper; add epoxy circles to top.
Place on top of accordion rosettes.
Punch small flowers with punch, roll using stylus on soft mat. Layer together. Add gemstones.
Add journal piece to front of wreath. Add prepared flowers to wreath.
Add fussy cut mask to wreath.
Add Chic Key to wreath with twine bow.
Make a variegated bow; adhere to front.
- 1.0 Graphic 45 Midnight Masquerade 12" x 12"Collection
- 1.0 Graphic 45Shabby Chic Metal Clock Keys
- 1.0 Graphic 45 Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Key Holes
- 1.0 Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Wreath Circles
- 1.0 Paper Studios 4" Burlap Doilies
- 1.0 Paper Studios 1" Daisy Punch
- 1.0 Paper Studios 1/2" Circle Punch
- 1.0 1/2" Epoxy Circles
- 1.0 May Arts Variegated Ribbon
- 1.0 May Arts Tan Twine
- 1.0 Sanding Block
- 1.0 Scotch Quick Dry
- 1.0 Pop Dots
- 1.0 Adhesive
- 1.0 Glue Gun and Glue Sticks