Die-cut a heart with watercolor paper. Apply adhesive rub-on “I love you” sentiment to die-cut heart, then apply gold foil on top. Color with Red Oil Pastel and spread color with a wet brush. Dry.
Die-cut watercolor paper using frame die. Apply Red Oil Pastel to solid part of floral stamp, lightly mist with water, stamp. Repeat process until desired look is achieved. Stamp and emboss leaves.
Using a stamp from the IOD stamp set, stamp on a piece of watercolor paper, trim and distress around edges.
Assemble tag as shown creating layers and adding flowers, ribbon, and other embellies.
The gold foil really sets this tag apart! It's sparkly, beautiful, and hand-made!
- 585624-Prima Rub-On Foils-Intergalactic
- 971397-Christine Adolph Adhesive Rub-Ons
- 583729-Salvage District A4 Collection Kit
- 980269-Jamie Dougherty-A4 Watercolor Paper Pad
- 814687-Iron Orchid Decor-Cling Stamps
- 566784-Prima flowers-Cabriole White
- 580742-Debutante Collection-Lucca
- 580605-Jodie Lee Butterfly Collection-Bulbe
- 573478-Resin Angels
- 814328-Iron Orchid Decor Water Soluble Oil Pastels
- 584061-Prima Dies-Filigree Lace
- 890995-Ingvild Bolme Chalk Edger-Black Coal
- embossing ink & powder, dies, seam binding