Using the brand new Minx Shimmering Inks I dropped a few drops on each flower...
I used a Princeton brush to paint the flower.
The minx have a solvent that allows for a slower drying time. So it helps move the product.
Notice how vibrant the color stays! And the shimmer is amazing. A little hard to photograph but it's there!
I did the same with another flower, only this time I used Enchanting.
And one more flower using Radiance. I just love the bright colors! After the y dried, I went ahead and cut out the flowers.
Then I took the 2nd cardstock and I sprayed with Peacock Feathers, Siesta Key, and Concord.
I puddled the colors...
and let them run and blend together.
For the middle of the flowers I used Sorbet in Cayman. I added a lot.
Then I used a heat tool to bubble the color as it dried. To do this, I simply let the heat hit the sorbet directly.
Notice how awesome it looks when it is dry
Can you see the shimmer????
Then I used Minx in Midnight with a foam applicator...
to edge the flowers and the cardstock
I had these resin flowers that I painted with Art Anthology products.
I used Velvets and Dimensional Gems in several colors.
This one is the Rhodolite.
Then I wanted to add color to a butterfly I wanted to use in this layout. So I started with Minx in Majestic.
I moved the color with a brush.
Then I added a little bit of Radiance minx.
I continued to do this with a couple more colors.
I made sure they landed well together
I did use a Princeton small brush.
Love the finished butterfly and the shimmer!
Once I put it all together this is what the layout will look like :-)
- Art Anthology Minx in Allure
- Art Anthology Minx in Radiance
- Art Anthology Minx in Enchanting
- Art Anthology Minx in Panache
- Art Anthology Minx in Majestic
- Art Anthology Minx in Midnight
- Art Anthology Colorations in Peacock Feathers
- Art Anthology Colorations in Siesta Key
- Art Anthology Colorations in Concord
- Art aNthology Sorbet in Cayman
- Art Anthology Dimensional Gems in Fluorite
- Art Anthology Dimensional Gems in Rhodolite
- Art Anthology Velvet in Fiesta
- Art Anthology Velvet in Limeaid