A simple step by step tutorial to create a banner using Kaisercraft Christmas Jewel collection.
Cut 3 pieces of 3 inches x 4 inches chipboard
Ink the edges of the chipboards
Cover one side of the chipboard with a patterned paper of your choice.
Cut 9 pieces of 8 1/4 x 2 1/2 (inches) copy paper (any paper will do as long as it is easy to fold). Adhere printed tape (2 lines as seen in the image).
Score every 1/8 of an inch and valley fold.
Create a rosette.
You should have 3 paper rosettes.
Adhere a doily to each rosette
Fussy cut poinsettias, snowflakes and other pretty patterns/designs from the paper pad. Also, use the Christmas Jewels Collectables to complete embellishing of the banner.
And this is how the finished banner will look like after.
Using a metallic silver thread, make a tail for all the 3 banners embellished with more fussy cut pieces and pearl centers.
Use foam tapes to create depth.
Thanks and I hope you liked my project! Happy crafting! ~ Donna
- 1.0 PP1025 / Christmas Jewel 6.5 x 6.5 paper pad
- 1.0 CB154 / Kaisercraft 12x12 chipboard
- 1.0 PT230 / Kaisercraft Printed Tape - Lilac
- 1.0 CT887 / Christmas Jewel Collectables
- 1.0 IP732 / Orchid (ink)
- SB785 / Lavender (pearl center)
- RS456 / Lilac (rhinestone)
- T315 / Double-sided tape
- T314 / Double-sided tape
- T321 / Acid-free craft glue
- 9.0 8 1l4 x 2 1/2 inches copy paper
- 6.0 paper circles approx. 2 inches
- Metallic silver thread (or any thread you prefer)
- Purple satin ribbon (to hang the banners)