Start with a vertical card folded on the left side. (Folded card measures about 4.25" x 8.25")
Stamp CIF image onto ivory cardstock. Trim, ink edges with Branch Bark ink.
Die-cut doily from the floral paper in the paper pad with a Prima doily die. Ink edges with Old Rose ink.
Add die-cut doily and floral branch to the card base as shown. Trim center flowers from the center of the branch as shown. This gives room to add larger flowers.
Add flowers to the center of the branch and to the bottom of the branch as shown.
Add a piece of cardboard, cut just a bit smaller than the stamped sentiment, slightly to the right of the center of the card base.
Add sentiment to the center of the card base.
Color the sentiment letters and flourishes using colored pencils or markers.
Add brad and crystals throughout the design as desired. Finish the design by adding liquid pearls to the outer edges of the card base and to frame the sentiment.
- 1.0 980641 – Creating in Faith – “Better” Cling Stamp
- 1.0 586294 - Tales of You & Me Flowers – Tales of Us
- 1.0 586706 – Box Flowers – Sweet Vintage
- 1.0 583873 – Tales of You & Me Brads
- 1.0 991074 – Tales of You & Me – 8x8 Paper Pad
- 1.0 584818 – Tales of You & Me – SIIC
- 1.0 586256 – Tales of You & Me – Je t’aime
- 1.0 584054 – Prima Dies – Crochet Doily
- 1.0 891213 – Chalk Ink – Old Rose
- 1.0 891084 – Chalk Ink – Branch Bark
- 1.0 890940 – Distressing Tool
- 1.0 ScorPal
- 1.0 Bone Folder
- 1.0 Ruler
- 1.0 Memento Dye Ink - Rich Cocoa
- 1.0 Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Lilac
- 1.0 Small Piece of Cardboard
- 2.0 Ivory Cardstock 8 1/2"x11"
- 1.0 Pink and Green Colored Pencils